Topcon PS-200 - Robotic Station
Designed for Machine Control. Superior TechnologyThe PS-200 is a professional grade robotic total station, designed for toughest Machine Control use cases. exclusive LongLink™ communication, and an incredibly powerful EDM.
With LPS-Setup, you can get your PS-200 up and running in no time. Load your control points via the integrated USB interface and choose from various stationing options. Your robotic total station is ready for use in just a few minutes and controls your construction machine reliably – in any weather and
even in difficult environments.
- 600 m range LongLink™ functionality
- Fast and powerful EDM 1,000 m non-prism range
- Advanced angle accuracy
- Rugged waterproof/dustproof IP65 design
- Easy access USB Type A/B flash drive port
- Colour TFT QVGA display
- Built-in Bluetooth® technology
- Ultra-fast servo motor technology
- PowerTrac™ tracking technology
- Backlit 25 key keyboard and directional arrow key
- 6,000 m prism range / 1,000 m non-prism range
- Less than 1-second fine measurement
- Coaxial red laser pointer
- Pinpoint, precise beam spot
Easy access USB 2.0 memory
- Environmentally protected
- Compatible with industry standard
USB memory stick
Advanced angle accuracy
Proven high-accuracy technology
- Angle encoder “Best-in-Class”
Rugged, waterproof design
- Waterproof/dustproof IP65 design handles
the toughest environments
- Magnesium-alloy housing provides stable angle accuracy
- Graphic display and alphanumeric keyboard (standard)
PowerTrac™ tracking technologyThe revolutionary PowerTrac™ engine dramatically increases power for prism tracking. Employing entirely new optics, laser system, and further advanced algorithms, PowerTrac™ provides the unsurpassed ability to keep tracking a moving prism even under the toughest environmental conditions.
LongLink™The exclusive LongLink™ communications functionality in every PS Series model provides operational capabilities never before offered in a robotic total station.